Gilder Horse Transportation - Awesome hauler best one yet
I have used Dannie for years now and hauled all of my horses across country and he's wonderful.Horses are always fed and watered and very well cared for.
Although he cannot help when a horse with a virus gets on his trailer he is not a vet but all of mine came off the trailer looking like a million bucks super happy and not stressed at all. He's great with young babies who have never hauled before. All the other reviews are super frustrating to read because I have used Dannie for five years now and always had a great exp with him. The one time I didn't use him my stud came off the trailer hived up and scratches all over his head.
I only let Dannie ship my horses.
He's just amazing and all his crew of drivers are so knowledgable and nice they allow me to bug them all the time with checking on my horses.I wouldn't trust any other hauler with my precious cargo.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "Terrible experience horse got off trailer with gash on hock both hind feet bruised and 6 hours late . Very inconsiderate DONOT use Danny Glidet Transportation then when confronted on..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."