Gilder Horse Transportation - Awesome hauler best one yet

I have used Dannie for years now and hauled all of my horses across country and he's wonderful.Horses are always fed and watered and very well cared for.

Although he cannot help when a horse with a virus gets on his trailer he is not a vet but all of mine came off the trailer looking like a million bucks super happy and not stressed at all. He's great with young babies who have never hauled before. All the other reviews are super frustrating to read because I have used Dannie for five years now and always had a great exp with him. The one time I didn't use him my stud came off the trailer hived up and scratches all over his head.

I only let Dannie ship my horses.

He's just amazing and all his crew of drivers are so knowledgable and nice they allow me to bug them all the time with checking on my horses.I wouldn't trust any other hauler with my precious cargo.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #534769 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gilder Horse Transportation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gilder Horse Transportation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gilder Horse Transportation.
Filing a new complaint about