1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.My horse was loaded on Monday and did not get to me until the following Monday.

Dannie took my horse to his house in Missouri ( so he says) for a week and would not tell me why or how my horse was doing or any contact. When I told him that since he would not tell me where my horse was that he could be listed as stolen Dannie told me to F$%@ off that some one else had told them that this was there horse ( a friend of his that wanted to steal him) and that he would only ship him to her even though the papers were in my name and I had all the papers and proof that it was my horse and that I paid him to ship him to me. The whole situation totally confused me as to what he was doing. Well long story shot I eventually got my horse from the other gal that Dannie shipped MY horse to for no reason.

And my horse was sick and starved. I was told that my horse does not eat hay so they gave him a 50 pound bag of grain in 3 days..... and this horse has severe stomach issues as he was a rescue that I saved years ago and has lasting stomach issues. So my horse lost 400 pounds in one week and was totally dehydrated and sick.

He is on heavy medications and special feeding programs.

ALL could have been avoided if Dannie would have answered my messages and phone calls delivered my horse when was contracted and not tried to steal him.FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE STAY AWAY FROM DANNIE PLEASE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). EHHequinemassagetherapist is overall dissatisfied with Gilder Horse Transportation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about gilder horse transportation transportation service at Gilder Horse Transportation was held horse without permission, horse arrived sick and does not take care of horse Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gilder Horse Transportation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Gilder Horse Transportation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gilder Horse Transportation?

Comments

Adahy7159

Dastardly to say the least !!! File lawsuit.

file a lawsuit against him, his business , for medical bills, theft (if you reported it ) future health issues the animal may be prone to. get yourself an equine lawyer. File now!!!