Gilder Horse Transportation - DON NOT HIRE DANNIE HE STAVES YOU HORSE AND WONT TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENING

11 of 24 Gilder Horse Transportation reviews

I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.My horse was loaded on Monday and did not get to me until the following Monday.

Dannie took my horse to his house in Missouri ( so he says) for a week and would not tell me why or how my horse was doing or any contact. When I told him that since he would not tell me where my horse was that he could be listed as stolen Dannie told me to F$%@ off that some one else had told them that this was there horse ( a friend of his that wanted to steal him) and that he would only ship him to her even though the papers were in my name and I had all the papers and proof that it was my horse and that I paid him to ship him to me. The whole situation totally confused me as to what he was doing. Well long story shot I eventually got my horse from the other gal that Dannie shipped MY horse to for no reason.

And my horse was sick and starved. I was told that my horse does not eat hay so they gave him a 50 pound bag of grain in 3 days..... and this horse has severe stomach issues as he was a rescue that I saved years ago and has lasting stomach issues. So my horse lost 400 pounds in one week and was totally dehydrated and sick.

He is on heavy medications and special feeding programs.

ALL could have been avoided if Dannie would have answered my messages and phone calls delivered my horse when was contracted and not tried to steal him.FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE STAY AWAY FROM DANNIE PLEASE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Terrible communication
    • Terrible quality
    • Held horse without permission
    • Horse arrived sick
    • Does not take care of horse

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 24 Gilder Horse Transportation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Adahy7159

Jul 20, 2015 #1009966

Dastardly to say the least !!! File lawsuit.

1 0 Reply

May 30, 2015 #989682

file a lawsuit against him, his business , for medical bills, theft (if you reported it ) future health issues the animal may be prone to. get yourself an equine lawyer. File now!!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gilder Horse Transportation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gilder Horse Transportation.
Filing a new complaint about
×