Gilder Horse Transportation - DON NOT HIRE DANNIE HE STAVES YOU HORSE AND WONT TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENING
I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.My horse was loaded on Monday and did not get to me until the following Monday.
Dannie took my horse to his house in Missouri ( so he says) for a week and would not tell me why or how my horse was doing or any contact. When I told him that since he would not tell me where my horse was that he could be listed as stolen Dannie told me to F$%@ off that some one else had told them that this was there horse ( a friend of his that wanted to steal him) and that he would only ship him to her even though the papers were in my name and I had all the papers and proof that it was my horse and that I paid him to ship him to me. The whole situation totally confused me as to what he was doing. Well long story shot I eventually got my horse from the other gal that Dannie shipped MY horse to for no reason.
And my horse was sick and starved. I was told that my horse does not eat hay so they gave him a 50 pound bag of grain in 3 days..... and this horse has severe stomach issues as he was a rescue that I saved years ago and has lasting stomach issues. So my horse lost 400 pounds in one week and was totally dehydrated and sick.
He is on heavy medications and special feeding programs.
ALL could have been avoided if Dannie would have answered my messages and phone calls delivered my horse when was contracted and not tried to steal him.FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE STAY AWAY FROM DANNIE PLEASE
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible communication
- Terrible quality
- Held horse without permission
- Horse arrived sick
- Does not take care of horse
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Horse Transportation
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."