Gilder Horse Transportation - DON NOT HIRE DANNIE HE STAVES YOU HORSE AND WONT TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENING
I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.My horse was loaded on Monday and did not get to me until the following Monday.
Dannie took my horse to his house in Missouri ( so he says) for a week and would not tell me why or how my horse was doing or any contact. When I told him that since he would not tell me where my horse was that he could be listed as stolen Dannie told me to F$%@ off that some one else had told them that this was there horse ( a friend of his that wanted to steal him) and that he would only ship him to her even though the papers were in my name and I had all the papers and proof that it was my horse and that I paid him to ship him to me. The whole situation totally confused me as to what he was doing. Well long story shot I eventually got my horse from the other gal that Dannie shipped MY horse to for no reason.
And my horse was sick and starved. I was told that my horse does not eat hay so they gave him a 50 pound bag of grain in 3 days..... and this horse has severe stomach issues as he was a rescue that I saved years ago and has lasting stomach issues. So my horse lost 400 pounds in one week and was totally dehydrated and sick.
He is on heavy medications and special feeding programs.
ALL could have been avoided if Dannie would have answered my messages and phone calls delivered my horse when was contracted and not tried to steal him.FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE STAY AWAY FROM DANNIE PLEASE
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible communication
- Terrible quality
- Held horse without permission
- Horse arrived sick
- Does not take care of horse
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Horse Transportation
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "Be aware!!!!. I took my dog this morning to the pet smart in Orlando, Fl 8219 S John Young Pkwy. When i picked him up the lady told me that..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."